Restriktioner till TTT - TOK Team Tournament 2017

Återkommande turneringar i Varberg

Moderatorer: Michael Carl, Jimmy Johansson, Hylander

Michael Carl

Re: Restriktioner till TTT - TOK Team Tournament 2017

Inlägg av Michael Carl »

Enochia skrev:så inte heller Gsc/nidz antar jag? el cadia/militarum?
Nej på GSC/Nidz.

Hur menar du med Cadia/Militarum?

Alpharius

Inlägg av Alpharius »

What is the reasoning behind Loyalists being able to take ALL chapters, even those that doesn't have an independent book + Grey knights + Codex marines.

Chaos has an independent chaos space marines codex and a death guard codex and legions and daemons in index chaos - but can only choose two, of which one has to be daemons, why?

It's impossible to take daemons with your heretic astartes, if you want Legion tactics.

If you can play 4 different loyalist chapters on your team, which all share the adeptus astartes keyword, you should at least be able to do:

Chaos marines

Daemons

Death Guard

If it was the same treatment as the loyalists, all the individual legions should also be legit.

I can live with restrictions, but this is not a restriction, just a ban without any reasoning behind it. If it's diverse armies that you want, and you block half the armies from playing, where is the diversity in that?

Michael Carl

Inlägg av Michael Carl »

Alpharius skrev:What is the reasoning behind Loyalists being able to take ALL chapters, even those that doesn't have an independent book + Grey knights + Codex marines.

Chaos has an independent chaos space marines codex and a death guard codex and legions and daemons in index chaos - but can only choose two, of which one has to be daemons, why?

It's impossible to take daemons with your heretic astartes, if you want Legion tactics.

If you can play 4 different loyalist chapters on your team, which all share the adeptus astartes keyword, you should at least be able to do:

Chaos marines

Daemons

Death Guard

If it was the same treatment as the loyalists, all the individual legions should also be legit.

I can live with restrictions, but this is not a restriction, just a ban without any reasoning behind it. If it's diverse armies that you want, and you block half the armies from playing, where is the diversity in that?
We discussed this yesterday and it will be changed. Loyalist will be able to play these different factions, so four of these would be legal.

Adeptus Astartes (Egna boken skall användas)
Space Wolves
Blood Angels
Dark Angels
Grey Knights (Egna boken skall användas)
Death Watch

(But not combined in the same army, and as ususal no faction not more than once)

Chaos will be allowed to play

Chaos marines
Daemons
Death Guard

So you will be allowed to play

Player 1: Chaos Marines
Player 2: Daemons
Player 3: Death Guard.

Will update the first post to reflect this.

Alpharius

Inlägg av Alpharius »

Awesome, thank you!

Marzillius

Inlägg av Marzillius »

Hur ser det ut med The Avatar of Khaine? Får man spela med den nissen eller räknas han som en special character?

Användarvisningsbild
DHettNeck
Svenska Mästaren i 40k 2012, 2013 & 2015

Inlägg av DHettNeck »

Marzillius skrev:Hur ser det ut med The Avatar of Khaine? Får man spela med den nissen eller räknas han som en special character?
Redan besvarat, man får inte spela honom.
Rikard "+1" Tröger
Uppsala - Atlantis

Sweden ETC Fantasy Team 2011-2012
Sweden ETC 40K Team 2013-2016
Swedish Champion Warhammer 40K 2012, 2013 & 2015

benmannen

Inlägg av benmannen »

Jag ville bara säga att det är bra att ni står på er med restriktionerna. De flesta tycker ändå att det är skoj i slutändan med de armeer de sätter ihop oavsett restriktioner.

Ni är arrangörer.

Ni bestämmer, sen är det kanske för bananas för vissa men då kan de välja att inte delta...
++ Wyche Cult + Haemonculus Coven + Harlequins + Death Korps with Knightly friends ++
ETC 2009+2010: Dark Elves

Stefan

Inlägg av Stefan »

benmannen skrev:Jag ville bara säga att det är bra att ni står på er med restriktionerna. De flesta tycker ändå att det är skoj i slutändan med de armeer de sätter ihop oavsett restriktioner.

Ni är arrangörer.

Ni bestämmer, sen är det kanske för bananas för vissa men då kan de välja att inte delta...
+1
Stefan "Krak" Hedström

Mortarion

Inlägg av Mortarion »

benmannen skrev:Jag ville bara säga att det är bra att ni står på er med restriktionerna. De flesta tycker ändå att det är skoj i slutändan med de armeer de sätter ihop oavsett restriktioner.

Ni är arrangörer.

Håller med. Även om det finns några småsaker i restriktionerna som jag personligen hade utformat annorlunda är det ändå oändligt mycket bättre än att spela utan restriktioner.

Och alla vet vad som gäller i god tid innan.

Användarvisningsbild
Skcuzzlebumm

Inlägg av Skcuzzlebumm »

Kommer man få spela med den nya Ad Mech codex?
refabricated skrev:Och jag som tänkte spela fluff...

Skriv svar