Evil santa på väs i Växjö! 13:e december 1750p

För alla turneringar som inte har en egen kategori.
Mr_riot

Evil santa på väs i Växjö! 13:e december 1750p

Inlägg av Mr_riot »

Evil santa! 13:e december

Nu är det dags för den underbara Evil Santa turneringen på väs igen! Räkna med pepparkakor och glögg!

Kostnad: 100kr
Var? Väs 13:e dece,ber
Poäng 1750

Lista över anmälda:
1.Pontus Andersson Väs
2.Tobias Nilsson-Gjörloff Väs
3.Magnus Nilsson Väs
4.Helmer jonelid väs
5.Stor Simon Väs
6. Olof Brundin Väs
7. Jimmy Karlsson Väs
8. Simon Blank Väs
9. Andreas Gustavsson väs
10. Oscar Ljungkvist Väs
11. Laban Väs

08:15-12:00 Match 1
12:00-13:00 Lunch
13:00-16:30 Match 2
16:40-20:00 Match 3

Vad kan jag spela med?

1 Primary detachment
med
En allied
eller
En formation
eller
En lord of war
eller
En fortification

Missions:

Save Santa!
Santas Workshop
Presents at midnight!

Iår kommer du också att få en bonuspoäng om du har byggt en egen tomte att spela med, tomten kommer
dessutom att vara en riktigt hård modell! Mer info kommer snart!

Målning: (inget krav på målning men som ni ser ger målning bonuspoäng)
10p Allt basat 3 färger
+2p Armèn ger ett intryck av att vara färdig
+2p Det finns konventeringar
+2p Armèn ger en "wow" effekt
+2p Armèn inehåller en tomte av egen design.
Senast redigerad av 5 Mr_riot, redigerad totalt 7 gång.

Mr_riot

Re: Evil santa på väs i Växjö! 13:e december 1750p

Inlägg av Mr_riot »

6 anmälda redan :)

Jag kommer att posta missions senast söndag. Men räkna med skojiga och lite flummiga missions :)

Mr_riot

Inlägg av Mr_riot »

9 anmälda och fler på g :)

Mr_riot

Inlägg av Mr_riot »

Deltagarlistan uppdaterad :) missions och tomte regler kommer ikväll

Mr_riot

Inlägg av Mr_riot »

Missions!!!

All missions use the maelstorm mission objectives in addition to each missions special rules.
All missions use the reserves, and nightfight special rules & “Christmas feeling” special rules.
Mission one:
Maelstorm missions Max 10p in difference.
“Save santa 10p” and First blood 1p, linebreaker 1p Slay the warlord 1p
Deployment: Quarters
“Save santa”- Santa is placed in the middle of the table as in “the relic” mission, he is captured in the same way as the relic. However before turn 1, 2…etc if santa is not captured he will move 2D6 in a random direction. From the moment santa is captured he will use the statline below. The player capturing santa also uses him in the game. If the unit containing santa is killed or flees he will start moving randomly again at the end of the turn.
WS 5, BS 5, S5, T5 W 3 I5, A 3 Save 3+ 5+
Independent character, Master lvl 3 (uses the spells below)
Weapons “big sack f gifts” the big sack of gifts is a close combat weapons that may be used to cause S +2 Ap 3, on wound on 6+ the bag may be used to “swallow” an enemy character (the model is removed from play and may not be used anymore in the game).
Fireworks: This is a ranged weapon that make the sky sparkle with wounderfull lights. It may also be used to make the enemys burn… Range 12 S6 Melta small blast
The player that scores the most points in the mission will have the help of Santa in the next mission.
The player that lost will instead have been embraced by bad Christmas fealing, and the player role 3 times on the list below, and gains to choose the effect on 3 units.
Magic: “Christmas feeling” Malediction 2 warpcharge points if the test is passed and aint denied an enemy unit gains enormous Christmas feeling. The unit cant run, shoot, move or charge into combat.
“ A present!” This is a blessing, if passed one unit within 6 inches gain the the following special rule:
1. All weapons are twinlinked
2. All ccw are rending.
3. The unit gains hatred
4. The unit gains preferd enemy
5. The unit may shoot twise with its weapons in the shooting face
6. The unit gains 1 additonal attack in ccw and gains the fleshbane special rule.

Mission 2 Protect santas workshop”
“Santas workshop 10p” and First blood 1p, linebreaker 1p Slay the warlord 1p
Fast attack choices are worth 1p extra if destroyed, however they gain the objective secure special rules.
Deployment:
Santas workshop the center building is santas workshop, the player with most units within 6 inches of the workshop at the end of the game, gains 10p.
The player with most units in any turn may do one the following.
Add D6 modells to a unit that have lost models earlier in the game.
Add D3 hullpoint to a vecichle within 6 of the workshop
On a 4+ you gain a unit destroyed earlier in the game.
The player securing the workshop, may use the workshop in the next mission. The building is 12/12/12 with 4HP. The player that didn’t win instead role 2 times on the “ A present” list.

Mission 3 Light the Christmas tree”
“Light the forest trees” and First blood 1p, linebreaker 1p Slay the warlord 1p
Heavy support choices are worth 1p extra if destroyed, however they gain the objective secure special rules.
“Light the forest trees” Each forest may be lit with Christmas lightning each unit in contact with a forest, may lit it on a 2+. A lit forest is worth 2,5 vp at the end of the game. An enemy player may choose to remove the lights on a 2+

Mr_riot

Inlägg av Mr_riot »

Evil Santa! WS 6, BS 5, S6, T5 W 3 I5, A 3 Save 3+ 5+
Independent character, Master lvl 3 (uses the spells below)
Weapons “big sack f gifts” the big sack of gifts is a close combat weapons that may be used to cause S +2 Ap 2, on wound on 5+ the bag may be used to “swallow” an enemy character (the model is removed from play and may not be used anymore in the game).
Fireworks: This is a ranged weapon that make the sky sparkle with wounderfull lights. It may also be used to make the enemys burn… Range 18 S8 Melta small blast
The player that scores the most points in the mission will have the help of Santa in the next mission.
The player that lost will instead have been embraced by bad Christmas fealing, and the player role 3 times on the list below, and gains to choose the effect on 3 units.
Magic: “ Bad Christmas feeling” Malediction 2 warpcharge points if the test is passed and aint denied an enemy unit gains enormous bad Christmas feeling. The unit cant run, shoot, move or charge into combat, furthermore they suffer A S3 hit for each model in the unit.
“ A present!” This is a blessing, if passed one unit within 6 inches gain the the following special rule:
1. All weapons are twinlinked
2. All ccw are rending.
3. The unit gains hatred
4. The unit gains preferd enemy
5. The unit may shoot twise with its weapons in the shooting face
6. The unit gains 1 additonal attack in ccw and gains the fleshbane special rule.

Fenris

Inlägg av Fenris »

Kul :D Inga killpoints och flest enheter vid workshop ger bonus, så det kommer helt klart bli en MSU(multiple small units)-lista.
Men jag måste ju ställa några jobbiga frågor :)

1. Fungerar tomtens säck mot MC?
2. Modellerna man får tillbaks från workshop antar jag bara kan vara modeller som dödats, dvs enheter kan inte växa sig större än de var när man började, men hur funkar det med hullpoints för squadrons, kan man sprida ut HP som man får tillbaks över olika modeller?
3. Shoot twice in the shooting phase, betyder det att en enhet med 'assault 2' vapen får skjuta 'assault 2*2=4' eller 'assault 2+1=3'?
5000000000 legyek nem lehet baj, kakilt jó

Användarvisningsbild
The Gretchin

Inlägg av The Gretchin »

Så om man inte får tomten får man slå tre gånger på tabellen?

Är tomten med i tredje matchen? (Om ja: även om han dog under match 2?)

Är det bara tomten som känner till julmagierna eller kan vem som helst använda dem?

Hur många WC kostar blessingen?
Helmer Jonelid
Egge skrev:Inget val får ha mer än 1 mer val än någon annan sorts val (ignorera Troops).

Mr_riot

Inlägg av Mr_riot »

Så ska vi se:

Alla vapen får skjuta två gånger, så assault 2 blir assault 4ex.

Tomtens säck fungerar utmärkt mot MC ( inte MC i Varberg dock ;)

Tomtens verkstad: ingen enhet kan växa över sin start med antal modeller.

Hp från verkstaden bestämmer du själv hur de fördelas.

Tomten är alltid med i tredje matchen

Bara tomten kan använda tomte magi.

Hans magi ( blessing) ska kosta 2wp

Mr_riot

Inlägg av Mr_riot »

Johan Ottoson är nu anmäld också. 12 anmälda. Sjukt nice!

Skriv svar