Throne of Skulls, Las Vegas was FUN!

Berättelser från slagfälten och turneringarna
Dugg

Throne of Skulls, Las Vegas was FUN!

Inlägg av Dugg »

Sorry for the late post but I just wanted to say HEJ guys and post a little update on the Throne of Skulls, Las Vegas Tournament I went to.

First off, I had a great time. Go figure, Vegas and 40k would be a good match up. With my cases coming out soon I took a group of buddies and a Team Manager, Brittani (see picture below) and we made it a good time for ourselves & everyone that we played. Brittani helped out the team in many ways, like getting beers for us and our opponents... even Fika. ;-)

Bild

I thought the Event was ran really well. They catered the whole thing and they went all out on feeding us the best. It was pretty awesome. Some of the scoring and match-ups made some people unhappy but I went there focused on just having a good time and not worrying much about that stuff.

I was one of about 75% of the people there that actually earned a Golden Ticket to the Event. They ended up opening up the Tournament, allowing Golden Ticket winners to invite friends to the event. I guess they had some people cancel on them or something.

I ended up getting Best Ork Player. I didn't get the Throne of Skulls, all of us Ork players did to well and the "Margin of Victory" was pretty low. I did get the most overall points in the Tournament however, but it doesn't really mean anything in this one.

I did have two other friends from our local San Diego group take best codex Players as well. My buddy Kevin McPherson with his Necrons and another buddy Cooper with his Bugs.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/conte ... =17400032a

I'm starting up a TableWar facebook page and will post more photos there of the Event as soon as I can.

Skol,
Douglas

xdanskx

Inlägg av xdanskx »

Sounds like you hade a smashing time, and grats on the best Orkplayer award :)

Skriv svar