tjena - from Sunny San Diego my Adepticon brothers!

Allmänna diskussioner om Warhammer 40,000
Dugg

tjena - from Sunny San Diego my Adepticon brothers!

Inlägg av Dugg »

Hej alle,
Ville bara titta förbi och säga hej till alla jag träffade på Adepticon och här på forumen. Det var fantastiskt möte er och jag hoppas få i ett par matcher med några av er nästa gång jag kommer över till Sverige.

Jag ska försöka planera min resa så jag kan få i minst en rankad match medan jag är där. Jag skulle gärna få min svenska ranking upp tillräckligt högt för möjligheten att vara på det svenska laget. ;-)

När Adepticon poäng och mina andra 2 1: a plats vinner får publiceras på RHQ jag borde göra ganska bra i de amerikanska börserna.

Jag har kolla att inte se vad jag slutade med att jag fick i finalen. Det var inte första så jag visste inte riktigt vård. Jag tror att jag bara var runt 10 i finalen, mycket sorgligt. Jag antar att nästa gång jag kommer inte att stanna ute druckit kvällen innan.

Ok, that's about all I can handle with my limited Svensk and google translate ;-)

@Henrik - I hope you are feeling better. I'm sure drinking all night Sunday and the long flight the next day really helped your illness, correct?

@Daniel - I owe you a couple Starköl.

Again, it was great meeting team Sweden and the rest of you should know they did a great job of representing Sweden. I mean, Yellow T-shirts, Starköl, snus and Swedish comradery are a great start. Now, I just want to see hot swedish girls as "Dice Assistants" and "Fika & Starköl" servers. ;-)

Skål
Dugg

aka... Ork Warboss Ledfoot

Yautja

Re: tjena - from Sunny San Diego my Adepticon brothers!

Inlägg av Yautja »

Hilarious.
speedfreek skrev:Jag tror att Snot för en gångs skull har fel.

Tror dock Swen har koll...

Användarvisningsbild
speedfreek

Inlägg av speedfreek »

Jag förstod nästan allt när jag googlade över det till engelska...

Dugg

Inlägg av Dugg »

speedfreek skrev:Jag förstod nästan allt när jag googlade över det till engelska...
So I should just stick to English is what you are saying? haha

Användarvisningsbild
guildmaster
Kontakt:

Inlägg av guildmaster »

English works great. Just keep posting.

About the rankings. We have a national ranking system of our own that's been around for several years. Not many players and none of the tournaments are connected to RankingsHQ. Not yet anyway. So if you wan't to climb on the Swedish ranking I suggest you plan your trip to match one or two of the larger tournaments here. If your primary goal is to get boating right. Just come over!
Stay alert, trust no one and keep your laser handy!

Gonka Koff

Inlägg av Gonka Koff »

Hahahaha!

If your intention was to write as a drunken warboss ... you succeded my friend!

For the swedes here, let me introduce the guy who made it to the Adepticon finals with a Warboss with an ammo runt and twin-linked big shoota, his battlewagons were all armed with grabba claws and boarding planks. All packed in a self-invented super cool storage case which may be available on the market soon. But, most meriting of all; he won the sportsmanship for the adepticon singles championship!

You are most welcome Doug! It was a pleasure to meet you and hear your stories about deviant and random-based army building strategies. I hope we meet soon again!

/Henrik (I'll also write you a PM)
Scatter dice always point to me, which counts as a hit. I've never needed to re-roll to hit or wound. I can preemptively steal my own initiative. My army lists have won Pulitzers. Final note, I'm awesome. -Jon "The Man" Willingham

Dugg

Inlägg av Dugg »

I'm ALWAYS a drunken Warboss ;-)

@ guildmaster - I just want to play. A tournament and maybe getting some rank would just be a bonus. I like throwing dice and getting my Waaagh! on. I come over to Sweden every 2 years to visit family and getting some games in would be cool. I'm also going to be getting my dual citizenship so who knows maybe I could one day be on the Swedish team. I do have a couple yellow t-shirts. I could post my "I think I could be Swedish" CV if you like ;-)

@ Henrik - Yes, I got 9th overall and I won best Sportsmanship! I can't really believe it. I really must have laid the Charm on thick. All four of my Friday games had judges called over for rules disputes, one table twice. My first table was really tough with the guy arguing rules with me the whole time. After the 4th time being right on a rule, I really wanted to point out that fact, but I played nice. He was having a tough time getting crushed by deff rollas and an Ork Nobz smashing his Khan in the face.
Oh yeah, btw, it’s funny you said the Ammo Runt on my Warboss with twin-linked shoota. I had 4 extra points and that was the only thing I could add. I was wondering if anyone would notice that. haha

Mannahnin

Inlägg av Mannahnin »

9th Overall and Best Sportsmanship? Those are exactly what the Swedish guys guy in the Team Tourney the next day. Spooky. I think that supports your case as being a possible Swede or honorary Swede. :lol:

Skriv svar