I will be in Stockholm this summer

För allmänt skitsnack
Dugg

I will be in Stockholm this summer

Inlägg av Dugg »

Hej Guys,

Just thought I would post up and let you guys know I will be in Stockholm this summer. I will come over mid Jun until the 15th of July.

I will have free time during some week days I am sure, but I also have the ok from the Boss (wife) to set something up the weekend of July 12-13. Anything going on that weekend?

I've talked to Daniel H. about hanging out so let's try to figure something out. It would be fun to see some of you guys again and meeting some of you for the first time face to face. I will be up for just hanging out, getting some beers out, 40k or if you guys want to get your butt kicked at Kubb, I am down for that too. ;-)

I am not sure what I will bring with me. What do you guys up in Stockholm usually play when it comes to pick-up games, points/komp/no komp?

I will try to fit at least 1 of my Gaming Mats in my bag as well. Maybe a Urban Combat, Alpine or Barren Wasteland. Which one would you guys like to see?

PM me your contact info, full name, mobile #, if you want to try to meet up while I am in Sweden.

cheers,
Doug

Användarvisningsbild
Papa D

Re: I will be in Stockholm this summer

Inlägg av Papa D »

Hey dugg - we will be in etc training so bring the cheese :) I will bring w(h)ine.

/D
Robert skrev:hittils har 65personer blivit sämre på 40k av att läsa den här posten

Användarvisningsbild
Papa D

Inlägg av Papa D »

It is a team tournament and a etc prep tournament in GbG that weekend. Maybe we should go down?

/D
Robert skrev:hittils har 65personer blivit sämre på 40k av att läsa den här posten

Dugg

Inlägg av Dugg »

Papa D skrev:It is a team tournament and a etc prep tournament in GbG that weekend. Maybe we should go down?

/D
Is GbG Gothenburg? I don't think that will happen for me. Are they going to use 7th?

Användarvisningsbild
Flogger

Inlägg av Flogger »

Dugg skrev:
Papa D skrev:It is a team tournament and a etc prep tournament in GbG that weekend. Maybe we should go down?

/D
Is GbG Gothenburg? I don't think that will happen for me. Are they going to use 7th?
It's actually in Varberg south of Gothenburg. Best tournament of the year, a couples tournament as well as an uncomped tourney the day before. They Will play 7th.

You should definitely go!
Skriver fula saker som gör läsaren kanske ledsen

Användarvisningsbild
Papa D

Inlägg av Papa D »

Important note here Dugg is - that it isn't a team of 2 tournament but a couples tournament, so do you want to be my partner in a gay couple tournament or do you rather bring your wife =)

/D

Användarvisningsbild
Papa D

Inlägg av Papa D »

I signed us both up for a 30 man tournament i sthlm the 12/7 - 13/7. It will be nice =)

/D

Skriv svar