Adepticon 2012

Information om kommande och spelade turneringar
Dugg

Adepticon 2012

Inlägg av Dugg »

Hej,

Who is going to Adepticon this year, and what Events are you going to be playing in?

I'll be there with my Orks again for the Championship. Waaagh!!! I'm even going to be in the Team Event this year.

Hope to see some of you guys again,

Doug

Gonka Koff

Re: Adepticon 2012

Inlägg av Gonka Koff »

Hi Dugg!
Nice to hear from you and congratulations to your recent tournament win!

This year we will be 8 swedes travelling to chicago. The four of us that came last year will return, and we have fooled four other guys to come with us.
We will all play in the singles on friday, the team on saturday, and -of course- the finals on sunday!

It will be awesome!
Scatter dice always point to me, which counts as a hit. I've never needed to re-roll to hit or wound. I can preemptively steal my own initiative. My army lists have won Pulitzers. Final note, I'm awesome. -Jon "The Man" Willingham

Dugg

Inlägg av Dugg »

Glad to hear you guys will be coming over again! I'm sure the 4 AdeptiCon" Noobs" will have a great time. haha

Thanks for the congratulations. It was a fun Tournament and I'm just glad my Orks could hold up. I did not to so well at the Bay Area Open. I only came in 6th Overall but the field was a lot tougher and there were 92 players. At least I picked up Best Ork. ;-) That said the Bay Area Open was an awesome time and good preparation for Adepticon. There are so many Grey Knight players this year over here in the States, Grey Knights and second is IG.

Dugg

Inlägg av Dugg »

When are you guys getting to the Hotel? We will be there Thursday if you want to meet up Thursday night just let me know.

Gonka Koff

Inlägg av Gonka Koff »

We arrive on thursday afternoon and plan to go to the halls in the evening, to hang out or play pick-up games. I am sure we'll meet there!
-are you going with reece and team0comp?
Scatter dice always point to me, which counts as a hit. I've never needed to re-roll to hit or wound. I can preemptively steal my own initiative. My army lists have won Pulitzers. Final note, I'm awesome. -Jon "The Man" Willingham

Dugg

Inlägg av Dugg »

Cool! I will be there Thursday night too. Just look for the guy with the Red TableWar shirt. I'm the only one with Red. Todd has the Light Blue TableWar shirt.

Blom

Inlägg av Blom »

Betting! For our Swedish champions!

1. Lill-Jocke Engström
2. David Gustavsson
3. Papa D
4. Henrik Lampén
5. Dr. Lidermark
6. Richard Peterson
7. Jimmy Hesselberg
8. Robert Cederlund
Inte ett fluffmongo!

Joakim Blom

cadelin
Mästare - Svenska 40k Touren 2011

Inlägg av cadelin »

2. David Gustavsson
3. Papa D
4. Leidemark
5. Lilljocke
5,5 Lampen
6. Richard Peterson
7. Jimmy Hesselberg
8. Robert Cederlund

Användarvisningsbild
Snot

Inlägg av Snot »

Jag känner att er faith i mina gula eldars inte är så stor ;)
Saeculum Obscurums Forum
Jocke Rapp skrev:Snot har rätt.(lite onödig text), tänk på det.

Användarvisningsbild
speedfreek

Inlägg av speedfreek »

Jag tippar Snot före Jimmy!

Skriv svar