Turku Fanatic in Turku Finland 25.-26.10.2014

Information om kommande och spelade turneringar
Malkuth

Turku Fanatic in Turku Finland 25.-26.10.2014

Inlägg av Malkuth »

Hi everyone

Turku Fanatic is one of the largest wargaming events in Finland and features 40k, Fantasy and Warmachine tournaments. Our Warmachine events have had players from Sweden (and propably will again this year), and as the 40k TO I thought it would be cool to see if I can gather some interest from our western neighbours as well. Turku is quite close by after all, especially if you live in the Stockholm region.

Tournament format is 1500 points with a maximum of two detachments allowed, one of which can be a formation. No comp, but a couple of Lords of War are banned and there may be some other minor limitations. Forge World is allowed as long as the rules are 40k approved and not experimental. 5 rounds with 0-20 battle points scoring and ETC-style missions (using both maelstrom and eternal war). Only painted models, Forge World stuff and all Lords of War needs to be official models or approved beforehand by the TO.

If you are interested you can contact me by e-mail at xmlkthx (at) gmail.com. The rules pack (not out yet) is in Finnish, but I can translate it on request. Registration begins in a couple of weeks. The price is 30 € per player or 25 € if you register early (before mid september). We have space for at least 32 players per game and can go up to 40 in one of the three depending on demand.

Lauri K. on behalf of Ordo Aboensis

Malkuth

Re: Turku Fanatic in Turku Finland 25.-26.10.2014

Inlägg av Malkuth »

Registeration is open. All information is available here, but unfortunately only in Finnish. Send me an email [xmlkthx(at)gmail(dot)com] and I'll give you a summary in English.

-Lauri K.

Användarvisningsbild
fredrik

Re: Turku Fanatic in Turku Finland 25.-26.10.2014

Inlägg av fredrik »

Great format! Me and a friend will be joining, registration email sent! :)

Skriv svar