TTT listor

Återkommande turneringar i Varberg

Moderatorer: Michael Carl, Jimmy Johansson, Hylander

Användarvisningsbild
LillePer

Re: TTT listor

Inlägg av LillePer »

@Max MC är absolut den som du bör skicka listorna till.

thismeanswarmate

Inlägg av thismeanswarmate »

ID88 har Imotekh som Warlord.
By my calculations Spiders Georg would have to eat 58,405,479 and a half spider a day. About 41,000 spiders a second. Obviously Spiders Georg is fucking insane.

Alpharius

Inlägg av Alpharius »

ID #56

From my daemon player: "De har alle patter - Who cares hvem der er boss Lady!"

(It's the Herald in the Flayer Troupe that is the Warlord)

Alpharius

Inlägg av Alpharius »

ID #102:

10x Assault Marines with Jumppacks
- Veteran Sergant with MC-Evicerator, 2x Pistols, Eviscerator

10x Assault Marines with Jumppacks
- Veteran Sergant with MC-Evicerator, 2x Pistols

Sgt / Vet. Sgt cannot take eviscerators (it's not among the options on the Melee weapons list, which is what they can choose from).

Alpharius

Inlägg av Alpharius »

ID 55. Ser ut som att black shield har HTH. Det får han tyvärr inte
I might misunderstand the sentence but I think you're saying the Black shield cannot have a heavy thunderhammer.

All of them, including Black shield, can take a heavy thunderhammer (it is the black shield that has it).

ID #55 Warlord = Chaplain.

mtz

Inlägg av mtz »

@ alpharius. Tje codex states "for every 5 models in the unit, one model may replace his bolt pistol and chainsword with an eviscerator" and the sergeant is a modell.

Michael Carl

Inlägg av Michael Carl »

Har fått in lite ändringar som jag har lagt in, gäller följande listor

Samt att jag har gått igenom denna tråd och lagt in lite Warlords på diverse ställen.

Iambroborn

Inlägg av Iambroborn »

Alpharius skrev:
ID 55. Ser ut som att black shield har HTH. Det får han tyvärr inte
I might misunderstand the sentence but I think you're saying the Black shield cannot have a heavy thunderhammer.

All of them, including Black shield, can take a heavy thunderhammer (it is the black shield that has it).

ID #55 Warlord = Chaplain.
I'm sorry but you are wrong there. In the codex it states that any "veteran" can change weapons to a Heavy Thunder Hammer and since you upgrade one model to a BS, he is no longer a veteran (exactly in the same way that makes SM apothecarys unable to take stormshields etc).
The missunderstanding begins in a painting video from Warhammer TV there Duncan shows his Black shield with HtH. GW have announced that Duncans statement is wrong. I have even asked them myself.

Newyn

Inlägg av Newyn »

Awww ren nyfikenhet. Om warlord saknas på listan får man då slå trait och vad gäller vid slayer the warlord samt tactical slay warlord?
***: Oh, Ultra marines. Men de får väl inte ha så många heavy weapons i devestatorn.
Me: Nää, kör Space Wolf.
***:Ohh, så du kör Space Marines i vanliga fall.
Me: Aldrig kört SM förutom första matchen när jag provade spelet.

Alpharius

Inlägg av Alpharius »

mtz skrev:@ alpharius. Tje codex states "for every 5 models in the unit, one model may replace his bolt pistol and chainsword with an eviscerator" and the sergeant is a modell.
It is right that for every 5 models you can do it - but that does not allow the sgt to take it as he has a different set of options.

He's only included in the total number of models in his unit, for determining how many you can take.
[/I'm sorry but you are wrong there. In the codex it states that any "veteran" can change weapons to a Heavy Thunder Hammer and since you upgrade one model to a BS, he is no longer a veteran (exactly in the same way that makes SM apothecarys unable to take stormshields etc). quote]

I don't have the codex, but I'll pass it on to the Deathwatch player in my team.

Skriv svar