Stockholm Grand Tournament

RTO, Bergshammer, TumBacon, mfl

Moderatorer: Katarsis, imp

thismeanswarmate

Stockholm Grand Tournament

Inlägg av thismeanswarmate »

Polera finskorna, för nu har Kulturföreningen Spelemännen och SLG snurrat ståbasen några varv extra, spänt stora trumman så hårt det går och bjuder upp till stordans den 25-26:e April i Solnahallen.

Vi kör en karbonkopia av ETC:s regelverk, dvs 2000 poäng, 3 Detachments, Battleforged och inge Forgeworld.

För mer info och registrering, besök www.stockholmgrandtournament.se.

Stockholm Grand Tournament arrangeras i samarbete med Tabletop Game Expo 2020.

Facebookevent: https://www.facebook.com/events/2530361 ... cation=ufi

Frågor går att ställa direkt i den här tråden.

Uppdaterad anmälningslista finns på hemsidan.
Senast redigerad av 3 thismeanswarmate, redigerad totalt 3 gång.
By my calculations Spiders Georg would have to eat 58,405,479 and a half spider a day. About 41,000 spiders a second. Obviously Spiders Georg is fucking insane.

thismeanswarmate

Re: Stockholm Grand Tournament

Jag har uppdaterat originalposten med alla som är anmälda / betalda.

För er som inte har betalat så vill vi ha betalningen inne innan den 1:a Februari, annars kommer er plats gå till någon annan. Betalningsinfo finns på hemsidan.
By my calculations Spiders Georg would have to eat 58,405,479 and a half spider a day. About 41,000 spiders a second. Obviously Spiders Georg is fucking insane.

fauh

Inlägg av fauh »

Wilhelm Ericsson ska vara avanmäld!

thismeanswarmate

Deltagarlistan är uppdaterat, och alla som inte pröjsat innan imorgon kommer bli borttagna för att ge plats åt reserver.

Mork

Inlägg av Mork »

Hej

EDIT---Nu hittade jag info på hemsidan. Där verkar allt uppdaterat!

/Mikael Carlsson
Mork, the articulate ork!

thismeanswarmate

Vi har uppdaterat och lagt upp anmälningslistan på hemsidan.

thismeanswarmate

Information regarding the Covid-19 virus:

The Swedish government just announced that they will ban gatherings of 500 people or more. Stockholm Grand Tournament does not qualify as such, but Tabletop Game Expo 2020, where the tournament is held does. They're currently investigating how they will respond to the ban, and hope to be able to give an answer in the coming days.

Whenever they have an official decision we will inform you.
https://www.facebook.com/events/2530361753911387

thismeanswarmate

We are sad to announce that Stockholm Grand Tournament I is cancelled due to the aftermaths of Grand Father Nurgles blessings upon mankind.

We apologize for the delay with this info but this has been some crazy times and we hoped until the last second not to have to shut it down. We sincerely hope to be able to get back to you about a future date soon, and that Tzeentch will rail in his rampant brother and bring some balance to this topsy turly world.

We will of course offer a full refund if you communicate your wish by sending an email to stockholmgrandtournament@gmail.com with your full name and phone number the payment was sent from. Or if you paid through PayPal just send us the name of the account the transaction was paid from. But please bear in mind that all the terrain is already paid for and on its way to become some of the most glorious war games tables imaginable, so please consider donating your fee if you could fit it in your budget, it would help the community a long way.

Last day to issue a refund is April 24th.

Stay Safe,
the Stockholm Grand Tournament Team

Skriv svar