Officiella missions Gothcon 2014

Påsk, Göteborg

Moderatorer: Joakim, LillePer, Hogglas

HammerOfTerra

Re: Officiella missions Gothcon 2014

Inlägg av HammerOfTerra »

Hey again guys :)

Looking forward to the weekend!

Anyways, I was looking over the missions and I noticed a few things that was a bit strange to me:

In mission 2, 4 and 6 in the primary objective it says to minus the amount of fast attack/ heavy support / elites units, this way it is a penalty to kill enemy units and is a contradiction to what it says below the secondary objective in those missions :)

Is this a typo, or can you actually end up with a negative score for killing enemy units? :)

Also it seems that in mission 3 you can score more points in the secondary objective than in the primary - not that it matters, was just a fun observation :)

Anyway, I am looking forward to the weekend and meeting all of you, especially since it is now final that I will be moving to Göteborg over the summer :)

Feel free to reply in swedish as I understand it, my own written swedish is bad - hence why I write in english!

Användarvisningsbild
LillePer

Re: Officiella missions Gothcon 2014

Inlägg av LillePer »

I mission 2,4,6 så handlar minuset om att du kan ta mindre poäng från objektiven om motståndaren har många fast/elite/Heavy. Inte att du får minus poäng av att döda dem men du kan inte få lika mycket poäng från objektiven. (Slutsumman av möjliga poäng ska alltid vara 20)

Det är bara en slump i mission 3, hade kunnat kastat om dem.

Skriv svar