LBK-mallen 2.2

Moderatorer: Pärssi, Lillen

frigobben

Re: LBK-mallen 2.2

Inlägg av frigobben »

Hur räknas kombinationen Be'lakor och första uniten Spawns?

Funderar ev på ha dem i samma armé.

Användarvisningsbild
DHettNeck
Svenska Mästaren i 40k 2012, 2013 & 2015

Inlägg av DHettNeck »

frigobben skrev:Hur räknas kombinationen Be'lakor och första uniten Spawns?

Funderar ev på ha dem i samma armé.
Precis som det står, du har då mer än 3 krafter => komp på första enheten spawns.
Rikard "+1" Tröger
Uppsala - Atlantis

Sweden ETC Fantasy Team 2011-2012
Sweden ETC 40K Team 2013-2016
Swedish Champion Warhammer 40K 2012, 2013 & 2015

frigobben

Inlägg av frigobben »

Ok, misstänkte att det borde vara så. Tack!

Sigmaril

Inlägg av Sigmaril »

Hey guys.
Sorry to intervene on your Board :)

I'm a Danish, soon-to-be, Tournament Organizer, about to engage in creating a new, recurring Tournament in Denmark (aalborg), and I have your LBK-model in mind for a comp-system.
Since I have no prior experience with this kind of comp, I would like to hear you out on a couple of things, so thanks in advance for your answers :)

1) Is it okay to just download the model and make additions to it as I see fit? I may want to add ForgeWorld models to the kettle, for example.
2) Is there a particular reason the bastion doesn't cost 1 comp, when both ADL and the landing Pad does? Bringing your own LOS blocker is pretty big these days...
3) What are your recommendations for a good comp level? I did a calculation on all the Danish ETC-qualifier armies, and they came up between 4-12 comp, with an average around 8. These armies I would like to see a lot fewer of, though, and I'm considering a maximum comp of 1 per army of (probably) 1850 points. That certainly rules out the Screamerstar, O'vesa star and Seer Council, and it seems to me it's still possible to run a fairly interesting and competitive army at this point level, but with no experience, I would like your input.
Edit: 4) Do you have a base model for ForgeWorld models, or would I have to go from scratch?

Regards,
Claus Hurup

Användarvisningsbild
Flogger

Inlägg av Flogger »

Sigmaril skrev:Hey guys.
Sorry to intervene on your Board :)

I'm a Danish, soon-to-be, Tournament Organizer, about to engage in creating a new, recurring Tournament in Denmark (aalborg), and I have your LBK-model in mind for a comp-system.
Since I have no prior experience with this kind of comp, I would like to hear you out on a couple of things, so thanks in advance for your answers :)

1) Is it okay to just download the model and make additions to it as I see fit? I may want to add ForgeWorld models to the kettle, for example.
2) Is there a particular reason the bastion doesn't cost 1 comp, when both ADL and the landing Pad does? Bringing your own LOS blocker is pretty big these days...
3) What are your recommendations for a good comp level? I did a calculation on all the Danish ETC-qualifier armies, and they came up between 4-12 comp, with an average around 8. These armies I would like to see a lot fewer of, though, and I'm considering a maximum comp of 1 per army of (probably) 1850 points. That certainly rules out the Screamerstar, O'vesa star and Seer Council, and it seems to me it's still possible to run a fairly interesting and competitive army at this point level, but with no experience, I would like your input.
Edit: 4) Do you have a base model for ForgeWorld models, or would I have to go from scratch?

Regards,
Claus Hurup
Hey Claus!

GREAT to hear you wanna use the system. I'll see if I can answer your questions.

1) I don't see why not. There is no patent here. We've been discussing forgeworld but it's just soooo much stuff so requires a LOT of work. That's why it's not in the current LBK-system. Hopefully they'll be added in the future.

2) Bastions costs comp if you have scout and can dominante the center of the table from round 1. Otherwise it's just not as good as the Aegis or Sky shield. Especially as it can be destroyed. As for LoS block, it's just nice if there were some more on the tables these days :)

3) The plan for the system is 0-6 but currently it's optimal for 0-2 but at 3+, things can go a little crazy at some points. We're working on this all the time but started at 0 and we're working our way up :)

4) we do not have a base for FW. Feel free to create one yourself from scratch.

Hope this helgs :)

Might see you in Denmark on saturday then?
Skriver fula saker som gör läsaren kanske ledsen

Halvar

Inlägg av Halvar »

As for question number Three it's up to your taste to decide what level you'll put the lists on. Try to make a few lists in different codices and see what that ends up with and if you could make that list just not break a few limits to get it down a step or Three. For example, if you have 8 warp spiders in a list you'll get punished for it but you might consider dropping two to get away with it without killing of the entire list.
Also, you can Always check the lists people have already made and see if that's in your ballpark.
http://tok.sverok.net/teamtournament/re ... on=showAll This link will give you a host of lists (144 I Believe) from a team tournament with a limit of comp 1. Most of them have it but there are also a few with comp 0 in there. While a team tournament might not be representative of the usual lists because of pairings there's just so many of them in a single link I thought it'd be the best example to give you Before I hit the pillow.

Good luck.
Ja' än't bittä'!

Ancalagon

Inlägg av Ancalagon »

Hey Claus!

If you do come around to adding Forge World models/units please feel free to share what you come up with :)

I'm sure both the people involved with updating the LBK-system and us that aren't are all interested in seeing a non-swedish take on the Forge World stuff. It's long overdue to add it to the swedish tournament scene, at least in my opinion.

Sigmaril

Inlägg av Sigmaril »

Ancalagon skrev:Hey Claus!

If you do come around to adding Forge World models/units please feel free to share what you come up with :)

I'm sure both the people involved with updating the LBK-system and us that aren't are all interested in seeing a non-swedish take on the Forge World stuff. It's long overdue to add it to the swedish tournament scene, at least in my opinion.
Will do :)
I haven't come around to Forgeworld yet (quite an extensive list of models to go through :shock: ), but if you want it, here is what I came up with for Stronghold Assault (please excuse the Danish ;) :
Fortifications
1 Hver Fortification i hæren. Individuelle elementer i et Fortification Network tæller for 1 hver.
1 Anden Quad Icarus Lascannon.
1 Tredje Projected Void Shield.
1 Hver bygning med AV15.
3 Hvert D-våben.

Sigmaril

Inlägg av Sigmaril »

I've added my take on komp values for ForgeWorld (non-apocalypse/experimental).
Feel free to comment :)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/469 ... eWorld.pdf

Användarvisningsbild
Kreufeldt

Inlägg av Kreufeldt »

Hur räknar man egentligen på fordon?

Ta eldar som exempel:

5:e AV10-fordonet kompar. Inkluderar det inallierade fordon, eller räknar man bara de allierade mot sina egna max? Räknas inallierade fordon mot kompen för 9:e fordonet i armén? Det är ju lite olika formuleringar på de två raderna (ena säger uttryckligen "in army", den andra gör det inte).

Skriv svar